Real Estateby admin
Booth & Davalos, LLP represents clients in negotiating, drafting, interpreting and enforcing commercial and residential property purchases, leases and subleases. A lease is often the most important contract affecting the profitability of owners, landlords and tenants, and it is often the most valuable asset for a commercial tenant. It is critical to ensure the parties to a lease understand their rights and obligations, and that the lease provides for equitable resolution of potentially devastating contingencies.
Booth & Davalos, LLP also represents individuals, businesses and associations with transactions, documentation, policy and litigation in the following areas.
- Residential, Retail, Industrial, Commercial and Ground Leasing
- Real Estate Finance and Sale Transactions and Strategies
- Property Insurance, Title Insurance, Commercial General Liability Insurance (Advising and Litigation)
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Eviction/Unlawful Detainer
- Mortgages, Deeds of Trust, and Foreclosure Litigation
- Neighbor Disputes
- Easements and Boundaries